Enrex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RPG Forum. Fight for your race to achive your goal!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zaine Caesar

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zaine Caesar
Admin
Zaine Caesar

Zaine Caesar Empty
PostSubject: Zaine Caesar   Zaine Caesar Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 5:25 pm

Name: Zaine Caesar (First and last usually the last relates to the animal you are related to)

Background: I was raised by the former king of aliamana, i am part elephant we are strong and natural born leaders, the Caesar family has been in power for 800 years, i am 7"5 and 500 pounds of muscle.(how did you grow up with whatever animal you did or how were your parents, make this at least 2 and a half lines)

Animal:Elephant(what animal is it that you have characteristics from)

Element: Earthquakes, either small or semi sized not large enough to rattle the entire planet at the most everything in a 300 mile radius at full power

Awakening:I have small tusks on my face that grow larger and also on my shoulder i grow by a foot and gain another 300 pounds of muscle i can only move in straight lines for attack though when running or moving(what happens when you use your full power, Note: awakenings aren't all powerful ok basically if you are an eagle and when you're normal you have eagle vision and can see really well, your awakening would be you being able to fly or having a speed boost.)
Back to top Go down
https://enrex.forumotion.com

Zaine Caesar
Page 1 of 1