Enrex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RPG Forum. Fight for your race to achive your goal!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EMP done (android*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
emy

emy

EMP done (android* Empty
PostSubject: EMP done (android*   EMP done (android* Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 1:14 pm

Name: code name EMP. human given name emy
Bio:Data log day 1. “I been working on a guardian. Those fools the nobles wont see her coming. She is my greatest work. But shes going to be a key yes a key to some thing far more powerful.”

Data log week 37. “there beens some problems.. she seems to have a child's mind. I made her to soft. So I am stopping the plans of making her a key. It could be that I have grown attached to my creation. Also I feel I am being watched.” the women steps aside showing a half created mechanized being with no skin trying to lift up children toy blocks.

Data log week 185. “worst fears realized I am being watched they don't know my plans for her.. I finally finished her shes the unmanned mecha. Shes an android. I programed her to learn as she gos. But as I fear... I going to have to terminate my self.”
theres a loud bang as a door is busted down in the back ground. The screen gos blank and theres a lot of gun fire noise and then the transmission cuts out. This piece of video log was found in a old ruin around 200 years old. Those where the last records of a great mind who tried to bring the nobles down.

Apperance:EMP done (android* 087ae911

Back to top Go down
emy

emy

EMP done (android* Empty
PostSubject: Re: EMP done (android*   EMP done (android* Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 8:49 pm

done
Back to top Go down
Dimitrious Augeo

Dimitrious Augeo

EMP done (android* Empty
PostSubject: Re: EMP done (android*   EMP done (android* Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 3:06 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

EMP done (android* Empty
PostSubject: Re: EMP done (android*   EMP done (android* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EMP done (android*
Page 1 of 1