Enrex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RPG Forum. Fight for your race to achive your goal!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

gura is scavenging again again

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zetsu99

Zetsu99

gura is scavenging again again Empty
PostSubject: gura is scavenging again again   gura is scavenging again again Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 7:24 pm

"i will not be kicked out!" *Ichi goes low to the ground looking for rats into the city*
Back to top Go down
Dimitrious Augeo

Dimitrious Augeo

PostSubject: Re: gura is scavenging again again   gura is scavenging again again Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 7:26 pm

3 light mechs spot him, and unseath their energy daggers
"KILL HIM!"
They run up to gura, their speed faster then Gura cna react, and all three hit him in diffrent places knocking him away. Long range mechs on the city walls take aim and snipe the now downed Gura
Back to top Go down
Zetsu99

Zetsu99

PostSubject: Re: gura is scavenging again again   gura is scavenging again again Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 7:31 pm

*gura has a note in his hand that is noticed right before he is sniped and is read as he lives a little longer* [I am not stealing and want nothing to do with the war just please at least throw me in a cell for a while if you want to do something but some one told me to look here for food]
Back to top Go down
Dimitrious Augeo

Dimitrious Augeo

PostSubject: Re: gura is scavenging again again   gura is scavenging again again Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 7:40 pm

The light mechs run up to him, as the snipers peirce his legs and arms in the joints to sever the muscles. The light mechs run up to him and slam him in the temple, knocking him out. The light mechs pick up the know unconscious Gura, and bring him tothe leader
"What should we do with him?" Asks one of the mechs
"Put him in a cell. Let our leader deal with him"
They take gura into one of the holding cells (new topic)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: gura is scavenging again again   gura is scavenging again again Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

gura is scavenging again again
Page 1 of 1