Enrex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RPG Forum. Fight for your race to achive your goal!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zeke "Zraix" Lupus

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeke "Zraix" Lupus

Zeke

Zeke "Zraix" Lupus Empty
PostSubject: Zeke "Zraix" Lupus   Zeke "Zraix" Lupus Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 6:40 pm

Name: Zeke "Zraix" Lupus

Background of family and power: Ancestors of family were actually part of the original faction that would eventually become the Nobles. However, the family diverged with my part eventually taking on the last name Lupus, for obvious reasons, and went to live deep in forest. Family different from other Wilderns in that they still cling to some customs of Nobles such as the attire and manner of speaking (although I am an exception). Family lives with packs of wolves whom we understand and eventually obtained the DNA of which shows on us through our elongated canines and heightened senses.

Bio: War. That horrible word. You see the word. You know what it means. You know what it entails. But have you experienced it? That word? Have you had your life torn apart by it? Did you lose your life's purpose from it? Have you ever been stuck in a bottomless cavern of emptiness due to your separation of reality because of uncurable depression? Do you really know what war means?........Do you.........I may not know it myself..........But I know at least a good part of it........Destruction.......Loss.........Pointlessness.........Sin...........Ignorance..........Manipulation........Death......Death....Death..Death. Death Death Death Death DEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATH UNDENIABLE DEATH!!!!! UNSATISFIABLE DEATH!!!!! UNLOVING DEATH!!!!!! MERCILESS DEATH!!! TERMINATING DEATH!!!!!!............Unattainable death..............My family was killed right before my eyes as I was forced to watch...........I was sent to a labor camp where I barely survived for 10 years on scraps, beatings, neglect, and abuse..........and death never came..........I was immune to it.......Funny thing was though,.........I wanted it.......Oh, how I wished for it..........I tried in that cell to rip off one of my sharp fangs and slit my neck......tired to bang my head on the wall.........asked for all of the torture equipment to be used on me, hoping....wishing.......wanting......NEEDING.....to be free from this curse......the curse of war.........
Oh how much humanity has sunk.........Heh....heh....haha.....hahahahah......AHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!! HUMANITY!!!! THAT ACCURSED WORD MEANS NOTHING ANYMORE!!!!!!! THE PERSON WHO PUT THAT IN THE DICTIONARY DESERVES TO BE BURNED ALIVE AS HIS SKIN IS PEELED OFF AND EYES GOUGED BUT STILL REMAIN ALIVE TO BE TORTURED FOR THE REST OF HIS MISERABLE LIFE!!!!!!!................ I despise war........It killed me........However, I somehow revived.........thanks to my family's all time friends, the wolves........they taught me what humans are.......they wanted me to destroy them........to end their pollution on Earth.......to eradicate their existence............it was tempting...........But a letter from the past told me otherwise to be believe in humans again..............That letter.............Sometimes I wonder how my parents could right that as they were having their body parts ripped asunder by the Nobles and Mutants..........It is my keepsake..........And therefore for their wishes..........I will stay human..........and end this war........I must find Zaine......he will help me......................................................................WAR.............Hell is too nice for you.........May corda hominum sentiat meam. (May the hearts of men feel my wrath.)

Animal:The Wolf, judging by the name, and obtains mannerisms (taste for meat), senses, high natural speed, and ferocity of the animal. Also a characteristic of us that is overlooked a lot is our ability to run at least 50 mph on all fours, although we rarely do so because of inclination of Nobility. A full moon has side effect of turning us feral and eliminates reasoning if at the time of the full moon, the person is already in his awakened mode, Canis and is experiencing a powerful emotion.

Element: Because of antique passed down the Lupus family, can channel a bit of light into attacks in his sword (which is made of the same material as the antique) and also through the body. This can be used in multiple ways such as emitting luminescence (light from a body) and of course attack.

Awakening (Canis):Once awakened, fur does grow around body and turns you more wolfish, although still bipedal, and senses are again heightened along with powers to temporarily infusing my will on someone by biting them making them seem to also be wolfish, much like a werewolf and can fuse antique's power to self as the Wolf DNA syncs with it quite well when awakened and can channel light into fur to make it as tough as a rhino's. . There is also an inclination to use claws and legs to fight than weapon. Becomes much faster than human form, around the speed of a cheetah however can only do so for about 2 minutes at a time as human limits can do so much. Gains a howl that can rally other Wolf DNA hybrids or stun enemies. However on full moon, possibly can go into Canis mode which heightens all senses and force of attacks in expense of reasoning.

Last edited by Zeke "Zraix" Lupus on Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:38 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zetsu99

Zetsu99

Zeke "Zraix" Lupus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeke "Zraix" Lupus   Zeke "Zraix" Lupus Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 8:52 pm

cool I don't think I'm aloud to aprove though (I lack being an admin)
Back to top Go down
Zeke "Zraix" Lupus

Zeke

Zeke "Zraix" Lupus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeke "Zraix" Lupus   Zeke "Zraix" Lupus Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:40 am

Thx. Also Zraix happens to normally be calm like how is in the avi, but don't be surprised he randomly becomes like this considering his past:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zaine Caesar
Admin
Zaine Caesar

Zeke "Zraix" Lupus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeke "Zraix" Lupus   Zeke "Zraix" Lupus Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 10:22 am

Good story line line for your bio, but you need to fix your animal element you cant have an entire element but you can have an attack of the light element. Second you know how you wrote that you would elaborate on your wolf powers later..yeah do that now edit your post. Third you are no where near the speed of sound so down that a bit, Canis mode is a no but you can call your awakening canis mode you cant change your element with a transformation so dim that down to one and i understand the wolf having increased powers due to the moon but not 5% maybe just your senses and your light attack.

This isn't an anime just saying.
Back to top Go down
https://enrex.forumotion.com
Zeke "Zraix" Lupus

Zeke

Zeke "Zraix" Lupus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeke "Zraix" Lupus   Zeke "Zraix" Lupus Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 10:42 am

There that should be better
Back to top Go down
Zaine Caesar
Admin
Zaine Caesar

Zeke "Zraix" Lupus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeke "Zraix" Lupus   Zeke "Zraix" Lupus Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 10:47 am

No light energy waves and technically lights no even an elemsnt nor is darkness but ill allow light enveloping your sword making it more powerful and on your body.
Back to top Go down
https://enrex.forumotion.com
Alexandria Luna

Alexandria Luna

Zeke "Zraix" Lupus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeke "Zraix" Lupus   Zeke "Zraix" Lupus Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 1:02 pm

After a little bit I find my stamp and stamp Zeke with it. He now has "awesome" imprinted on his forehead in big bold red letters. "You have officially been deemed awesome." =) " By the way, go random insanity!" XD "It can actually be very funny at times"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zeke "Zraix" Lupus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeke "Zraix" Lupus   Zeke "Zraix" Lupus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zeke "Zraix" Lupus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enrex  :: Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: