Enrex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RPG Forum. Fight for your race to achive your goal!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Battle Ground

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dimitrious Augeo

Dimitrious Augeo

Battle Ground Empty
PostSubject: Battle Ground   Battle Ground Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 3:47 pm

Dimitrious walks through a giant metal door, his whit light mecha with the gold cross on its right shoulder visible. Its two daggers are sheathed on its back, and scans for Alexandria

Last edited by Dimitrious Augeo on Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Luna

Alexandria Luna

Battle Ground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Ground   Battle Ground Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 4:04 pm

I walked in through the the giant metal door on the other side of the training grounds in my master mech. It was a dark green mech with a black cross across the chest. Its sword was sheathed at it side and its rifle on its back. "Did you wait long," I asked.
Back to top Go down
Dimitrious Augeo

Dimitrious Augeo

Battle Ground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Ground   Battle Ground Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 4:58 pm

Dimitrious turns around
"No not really. Now I want you to attack me, full force, as if I was a mutant. Do not hold back"
Dimitrious stands there causally, waiting for her attack
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Luna

Alexandria Luna

Battle Ground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Ground   Battle Ground Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 12:51 pm

I drew my blade which then began to glow black. Light mechs make up for their low defence with speed so I have to be careful. If I can get in a few good attacks I should be fine. My rifle could come in handy but only if I was able to get close enough to get off a shot and I didn't plan on wasting one of the charges on my shield this early on. My best bet seemed to try to fake him out Easier said then done but it's worth a shot. I charged from the front. Wreckless, foolish but it does make for a nice trick.
Back to top Go down
Dimitrious Augeo

Dimitrious Augeo

Battle Ground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Ground   Battle Ground Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 1:46 pm

Not the most frequent approach, but a failure none the less
Dimitrious quickly unsheaths his energy dagger, and throws it towards the charging Alexandria. Of course, as he knew, she would doge the dagger, though this was only a distraction. As she doges, Dimitrious is already in front of her, his speed closing the gap. he punches her square in the visor, knocking her back using th emomentum of his run to add to the force, knocking her off her feet
But im not gonna just go easy on you
He quickly grabs her feet, and pulls her back away from him. He quickly turns around and smacks her away from him, knocking her back a few feet, and as this goes on he back flips to grab the thrown dagger and sheaths it again
"Don't take me for a fool now, please"
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Luna

Alexandria Luna

Battle Ground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Ground   Battle Ground Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 2:09 pm

As I said, frontal attacks are good for tricks. Dodging the dagger was easy and when he drew close to punch me my shield quickly expanded from my left wrist to block it, true I was still knocked over but I did escape major damage and was able to get in a good slash at his chest before I went flying. His next attack was a bit harder to block effectivly so I did get a little damage on that one. As I slid back I charged my shield, electricity surging around it, and threw it at him while he back flipped. The sheild was able to catch him on his left side and returned back to my wrist as I stood up. The charge powered down and one of four lights went out inside my mech, telling me I only had three charges left.
Back to top Go down
Dimitrious Augeo

Dimitrious Augeo

Battle Ground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Ground   Battle Ground Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 2:14 pm

Dimtrious's mech sparks with electricity at the slashes. His mech buckles for a bit, and he falls on one knee, then gets back up
"..well...that is very...irritating.."
Dimitrious dashes towards Alexandria, and balls his fist. He slides it on the ground causing sparks to fly up as he runs, ready to let loose another blow at Alexandria
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Luna

Alexandria Luna

Battle Ground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Ground   Battle Ground Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 2:34 pm

I charged at him as well and when I was close enough I side stepped to his left, quickly spun around and slashed his left arm clean off. After this I kicked him in the back, hard, hard enough for him to feel the shock in his mech.
Back to top Go down
Dimitrious Augeo

Dimitrious Augeo

Battle Ground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Ground   Battle Ground Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 3:04 pm

Alexandria underestimated hs mech's speed. He unsheaths his dagges and blocks the slash, and quickly pushes off. This causes Alexanria to continue spinning, and DImitrious throws his agger, with deadly accuracy, at the hilt of her blade. This causes the blade to spin out fro her hand. He kicks her square in the chest, knocking her falt on the ground. He throws his other dagger at her shield hand, the shield falling out from her hand. He picks up both daggers, flips over her, and slashes an X across her chest, all in one fluent motion. He kicks her in the side, causing her to slide across the floor. He picks up her sword and throws at her, it spinning wildy while she slides, He flips a grabs her shield, activating the energy field and throws it lik a discus behind the spinning sword, all this in a few quick movements.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Luna

Alexandria Luna

Battle Ground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Ground   Battle Ground Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 3:39 pm

As I spun I held out my left arm which had my shield and was within a good range to cut his neck with my shield's sharp edge. This of course did not stop his onslaught of attacks. I cursed myself for being reckless as I slid across the floor. I wasted no time and reached for my Plasma rifle X, the saftey already off, and shot at my sword. The shot deflected my sword into the air spinning and into my waiting hand. After I finally stopped sliding and with just enough time left I brought up my sword and blocked my shield just inches from my neck. I clipped the shield back to on wrist and returned my plasma rifle to my back. Another light went off in my mech telling me I had only two charges left.
Back to top Go down
Dimitrious Augeo

Dimitrious Augeo

Battle Ground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Ground   Battle Ground Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 6:24 pm

As Alexandria was re-equiping her shield, another dagger flew right into it, the energy now surging into the shield. Dimtrious stands there, twirling his remaining dagger
"I will admit your good. But with that skill, you'll be the first casualty in the war"
Dimitrious mocked her
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Luna

Alexandria Luna

Battle Ground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Ground   Battle Ground Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:57 am

I sighed and picked up his dagger, sheathing it for later use. Just a bit more, if I can take out just one of his legs this fight will be over. I should've gone for his leg the last time instead of his are but I kept my cool and smlied. The damage I did to his mech should slow him down eventually but I stil had a few tricks up my sleeve in the event that it didn't.
Back to top Go down
Dimitrious Augeo

Dimitrious Augeo

Battle Ground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Ground   Battle Ground Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 12:02 pm

The dagger she was holding overloaded wth the energy absorbed from her shield. This caused the dagger to vibrate and soon overload with power. It exploded, the explosion knocking her back, damaging the mech greatly
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Luna

Alexandria Luna

Battle Ground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Ground   Battle Ground Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 12:23 pm

Tons of smoke filled the room making it hard to see. I suppose this was a good thing, I needed some cover. I was having trouble moving my mech, I needed to end this now. I could use the last two charges at once but double the charge ment double the amount of time to charge it. I quickly put a plan together and began charging my shield, Shadow Knight and I weren't done yet. After a bit the smoke cleared and I was no where in sight.
Back to top Go down
Dimitrious Augeo

Dimitrious Augeo

Battle Ground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Ground   Battle Ground Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 12:26 pm

The dagger hilt flipped through the air, and Dimitrious catches it
"Ah, very good"
He throws his other dagger toward a fuze box, and runs after it. As soon as the dagger makes contatc all lights in the battle grounds shut off, the room turning pitch black. Dimitrious grabs his dagger and sneaks around. His steps cannot be heard, his movements un traceable. The light mech is the best sneaking mech, unable to be seen. He hides in the darkness, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Luna

Alexandria Luna

Battle Ground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Ground   Battle Ground Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:07 pm

The situation almost made me laugh, almost but not quiet. My mech wasn't named Shadow Knight for no reason. True I couldn't sneak as well as light mech but it does the job well enough. I'm surpised he didn't even see I was behind him when the smoke cleared but I would worry about that bit later. My shield had finished charging but it wouldn't light up until it was thrown, I'd use it later. Soething his highness seemed to forget was the open slashes in his mech gave off small sparks every so often, as did mine. I stayed chrouched on the ground waiting for him to come to me. When he was within range my mech gave off a few sparks. Knowing he'd react quickly I wasted no time and stabbed my sword into his knee and with a sharp twist of the blade I seperated the lower half of his right leg from his mech. I delivered a strong upper cut then kicked him to send him back.
Back to top Go down
Dimitrious Augeo

Dimitrious Augeo

Battle Ground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Ground   Battle Ground Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:14 pm

What Alexandria did not expect was that Dimitrious was hiding on the ceiling, grabbing one of the pipe bars holding. The sparks she'd seen was a reflection from the ceiling. As she slashed at metal boxes, Dimitrious dove down and stomped on her sword, keeping it fomr moving. He then grabed her shield and ripped it from her hand. He activated the energy spinner, and sliced her mech's hands clean off. He then threw the shield at her legs, slicing them in half.
"You did very well"
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Luna

Alexandria Luna

Battle Ground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Ground   Battle Ground Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:19 pm

Sighing, I didn't respond and climbed out of my mech. The technicians were going to have a field day with this but I didn't care. What part of my mind even thought I could beat the king?
Back to top Go down
Dimitrious Augeo

Dimitrious Augeo

Battle Ground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Ground   Battle Ground Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:25 pm

Dimitrious Gets out of his mech, the damage great. he'smiling toward alexandria
"You have exceeded expectations!"
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Luna

Alexandria Luna

Battle Ground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Ground   Battle Ground Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:31 pm

"I have?" Now I was confused.
Back to top Go down
Dimitrious Augeo

Dimitrious Augeo

Battle Ground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Ground   Battle Ground Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:42 pm

"I was expecing you to quit, or not even be able to touch me. But you did amazing! I am proud to give you the rank of private (please add the corrisponding mecha to your mech creating)"
Dimitrious hand her the privates badge
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Luna

Alexandria Luna

Battle Ground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Ground   Battle Ground Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:47 pm

I took the privates badge "Thank you, I promise not to disappoint you."
Back to top Go down
Dimitrious Augeo

Dimitrious Augeo

Battle Ground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Ground   Battle Ground Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:53 pm

"You won't"
Dimitrious smiles kindly, then three mid-range mechs open the door and run towards Alexandria and Dimitrious. The lead one speaks up
"Sire!"
"Yes, Christoph?"
Dimitrous turns around to face the 7 foot mech
"Your lordship, we have found an intruder"
Dimitrious's face turns serious
"Which race"
"Inbreed. A snake"
Dimitrious nods
"Alexandria, come"
He hops into his mid-range mech, and goes to the prison cells
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Luna

Alexandria Luna

Battle Ground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Ground   Battle Ground Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:57 pm

I hopped into my Close-Range mech and followed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Battle Ground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Ground   Battle Ground Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Ground
Page 1 of 1