Enrex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RPG Forum. Fight for your race to achive your goal!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alexandria Luna

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexandria Luna

Alexandria Luna

Alexandria Luna Empty
PostSubject: Alexandria Luna   Alexandria Luna Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 12:35 pm

Name: Alexandria Luna
Bio:
****Age 4****
Mommy and daddy always tell me "You are still so young, you will understand more when you're older." I wish I was older now cause there's lots of things I don't understand. I don't understand why mommy and daddy always get mad when I ask about the scary people. When they start to explain them I still don't "You are still so young, you will understand when you're older."
****Age 6****
Mommy and Daddy left today, something about having to "help cleanse the world." Grandma and Grandpa are staying with me while they're gone. I'm older now so I understand a bit more, these creatures, mutants mommy and daddy said they're called, aren't good. I still don't really know why, I know they have powers and stuff and aren't like normal people but still, just because they're different we have to hate them?
****Age 8****
Mom and dad haven't called in a while; they've probably been really busy fighting the mutants. Then being commanders and all, they're always really busy. I need to focus on my school work anyway; my teacher says my work is "exceptional".
****Age 10****
One of mom and dad's commander friends came by the house today, Grandma and Grandpa told me to go to my room while they talked. I don't know why but I could tell something was wrong when I saw the commanders face. I hid in the hall silently so I could hear what they were saying "I'm sorry, the mutant scum got to them. They're...no longer with us..." Grandma and Grandpa started to cry. I'm may be older but I didn't understand what the commander was saying I couldn't "They're...no longer with us..." The same line kept echoing in my brain over and over and over. It was plain English and yet it just didn't register.
****Age 13****
Yet another person told me how sorry they were for my loss, yet another time I couldn't stop crying. I still didn't understand, why, why had they taken my parents from me? Why them?
****Age 15****
The mutants are scum, they took my parents lives. I hate them, I hate them, I HATE THEM!
****Age 16****
I'll steal a mech from the hanger. I'll kill them all, I'll wipe the planet of their existence! I'll destroy them all by myself! The mutants must die!
****Age 18****
After a while you learn to cope with the anger, the sadness. After a while the pain subsides and the hole in your heart shrinks. You soon run out of tears to shed and find the blind rage pointless. And then you begin to understand. I was a fool when I was younger, how could I not see the mutants for what they really were? The mutants are evil, the world must be cleansed of their putrid existence. My skills with a mech are exemplary, my knowledge is vast. I am one of the privileged few, the recruits, who will be trained, molded into superb soldiers to help our glorious leader cleanse this world of the mutant race once and for all. Deus miserere miseri. (<--- This is latin and means "May god have mercy on their poor souls")
Apperance: Avi (once I find one!)
Back to top Go down
Dimitrious Augeo

Dimitrious Augeo

Alexandria Luna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexandria Luna   Alexandria Luna Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 2:13 pm

approved (great bio) now make your mechs in the weapon creation, following the template. Remember, as of now you can only use the 3 recruit rank mechs and your master mech.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Luna

Alexandria Luna

Alexandria Luna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexandria Luna   Alexandria Luna Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 2:15 pm

"Kk thnx, now you know why it took two days" =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alexandria Luna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexandria Luna   Alexandria Luna Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alexandria Luna
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enrex  :: Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: