Enrex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RPG Forum. Fight for your race to achive your goal!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Kings throne room

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dimitrious Augeo

Dimitrious Augeo

The Kings throne room Empty
PostSubject: The Kings throne room   The Kings throne room Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 3:53 pm

Dimitrious walks through the doors of his castle, his Divine Angelo mech standing, technicians reparing it from the previous battle at Krando. He wears a his kingly robes, white silked garments, with gold linings on the robe. He reaches a glorious cross, and kneels to it, making a small prayer. He looks for the Father, and finds him
"Father Darius IV, please guide me"
"what is it my child?"
"I have just returned from a seige on the Mutants land, and have coming back unsuccesful. Of the 50 men with me, only 5 have made it. I do not know what to say to the wives and childs of these brave men, and I also failed at the annoting of this land."
Darius IV places his hand on Dimtrious shoulder
"It is okay my child, not all battles can be won. As for the men, they are in heaven now. They died respectfully, and we should be proud. The annointing of their land will happen, God wills it. Now, my son, go forth and command the nobles!"
Dimitrious stands up and with new vigor and strength. With God at his side, the mutants will fall
"Thank you father"
He walks towards the outside of his throne room, and adresses the crowd of people
"Good Nobles! I come bearing bad tidings. The seige of the Mutant city of Krando was unsuccesful..."
A gasp is heard from the crowd
"But do not worry! We will conquer the Mutants!..."
Dimitrous then gives an eloquent speech about honor, god, and the power the Nobles have. This stirs up the crowd in a frenzy, and Dimtrious calms them down
"Now good people, disperse! And have in your heart, the Power of God!"
The crowd roars, and Dimitrious walks back in his throne room and sits down. He winces a bit, as the telekenitic mutant damged his right leg a bit.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Luna

Alexandria Luna

PostSubject: Re: The Kings throne room   The Kings throne room Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 2:45 pm

Leader Dimitrious always brought our spirits up when the war did't seem to be going our way. I knew all to well of what the mutants were capable of, I only wished I could finish my training so I would be of better use in the war. I wondered if I was in that battle if I would've even made a difference. No, I must be greatful to be a recruit, my contributions my not be big but they still help to bring us all one step closer to cleansing the land of the mutants.
Back to top Go down
Dimitrious Augeo

Dimitrious Augeo

PostSubject: Re: The Kings throne room   The Kings throne room Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 2:56 pm

One of the commanders walks up to Dimitrious whispers to him
"We have some new recruits sire"
Dimitrious nods
"well, send them in then!"
The commander nods and walks out the door. He beckons to the new group of recruits to come, the group including Alexandria Luna, to come through the door. As the recruits walk in Dimitrious stands in front of them, smiling warmly
SOme recruits start to whisper
"Its him..."
"Our leader..."
"They say he pilotes the Diving Angelo"
"The angle of mercy..."
Dimtrious motions them to calm down
"I welcome you brothers and sisters, you have been chosing to fight in this holy war, this Crusade, against the vile mutants"
As the word mutant is uttered an anrgy uproar bellows from the group of recruits, and again Dimitrious calms them
"It warms my heart to see such zeal in our new warriors! But, I must warn you. These mutants are nothing like you faced in the training. They are cold-hearted, murderous creatures. They love to see you in pain. And because of this, they do have strength. In this, you have signed your deaths. Not all of you will survive. But here is one thing that you should know. No matter if you die now, or later, your place in heaven is reserved. And, if you do die, your deaths will bring us closer to the end of those pagan mutants!!!!"
At this the recruits cheer and whoop. Long Live Dimitrious! they shout.
"Now, calm down brothers and sister in arms. Please, go to your living quarters. At any moments notice you should be called to battle"
As Dimitrious scans the happy faces of the recruits, he notices Alexandria. As the recruits file out, he goes to her
"Stay, do not leave with the rest of them"
After a few minutes the recruits are our and all that is left in the throne room is Dimitrious and Alexandria
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Luna

Alexandria Luna

PostSubject: Re: The Kings throne room   The Kings throne room Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 3:10 pm

I was a little surprised when Leader Dimitrious called me aside What could our leader want with me, a lowly recruit? I thought. When the other recruits left us I bowed and spoke "I am honored to be in your presence Leader Dimitrious."
Back to top Go down
Dimitrious Augeo

Dimitrious Augeo

PostSubject: Re: The Kings throne room   The Kings throne room Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 3:13 pm

"Rise child, stand straight"
Dimitrious has a metallic white glove on his right hand, and he opens it. A hologram of a screen pops up, and he starts pressing tabs and such until he finds what he is looking for
"Are you Alexandira Luna? Daughter of Francis and Mary Luna, god bless their souls"
He keeps checking for details
"Yes I was correct. You were the child to hijack a mech and battle in the seige of the small mutant town of Korthos?"
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Luna

Alexandria Luna

PostSubject: Re: The Kings throne room   The Kings throne room Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 3:19 pm

I did as I was told and watched while he typed. At the mention of my parents my fists clench, remembering the mutants that took their lives. "Forgive me Leader, I was young and foolish and blinded by so much rage I...I wasn't thinking."
Back to top Go down
Dimitrious Augeo

Dimitrious Augeo

PostSubject: Re: The Kings throne room   The Kings throne room Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 3:21 pm

"Now normally, after being caught you would have been repremanded. But, your prowess in the battle helped us win that seige. Thanks to you we annointed that town. What I am really trying to say"
Dimitrious steps down form his throne
"I am gald to make your aquantice"
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Luna

Alexandria Luna

PostSubject: Re: The Kings throne room   The Kings throne room Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 3:26 pm

I smiled and bowed again "Thank you leader. My parents gave their lives to fight and bring your Excellency closer to winning the war. Like them, I plan to do the same."
Back to top Go down
Dimitrious Augeo

Dimitrious Augeo

PostSubject: Re: The Kings throne room   The Kings throne room Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 3:27 pm

"That is a very good thought, hold on to it. Now, out of curiosity, how are your skills in piloting a mech?"
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Luna

Alexandria Luna

PostSubject: Re: The Kings throne room   The Kings throne room Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 3:32 pm

"My piloting skills rival most that at know but my skills are nothing compared to yours leader."
Back to top Go down
Dimitrious Augeo

Dimitrious Augeo

PostSubject: Re: The Kings throne room   The Kings throne room Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 3:45 pm

Dimitrious smirks a bit
"You doubt yourself. I would likes to see your pilot skills, to see if you are worthy to partake a special mission"
Dimitrous walks outwards towards his wall of mechs, and jumps in the light one.The mecha's visor lights up. It slowly moves as Dimitrious gets in control, adn walks out of the wall. His voice rings from it
"Bring your master mech, I have heard good stories of it"
Dimitrious walks out to the training grounds (ill post the topic)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Kings throne room   The Kings throne room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Kings throne room
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enrex  :: Katharos :: Hegeomai-
Jump to: