Enrex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RPG Forum. Fight for your race to achive your goal!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Sanctuary

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dimitrious Augeo

Dimitrious Augeo

The Sanctuary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary   The Sanctuary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 2:53 pm

Dimitrous nods and the other mecha stand up.
"Thank you again, wise king. Hopefully this will bridge our people closer"
His mec turns around
"Send word to the convoy on the outskirts of the forest. We have permision to move, but under no circumstance can they destroy anything. We will meet up with them at the desert, and march into mutant territory"
Dimitrous leads his squad of mecha, and they start to run out of the sanctuary to meet up with the convoy. They meet up hours later
"Welcome Men! Today we will lay seige onto the mutants! Let us move onwards!!"
The convoy of 10 heavy mechs, 5 flight-suit mechs, 20 mid-range mechs, 5 long range mechs, 5 light and close range mechs, with Dimitrious as the leader, march into mutant territory
Back to top Go down
Zetsu99

Zetsu99

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary   The Sanctuary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 3:00 pm

"gura quickly sits the water in the doorway of the throne room and speeds off after the nobles by stream so he cannot be seen*
Back to top Go down
Ozzy Stretch

Ozzy Stretch

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary   The Sanctuary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 3:11 pm

Ozzy Catches the bucket and reads the inscription. He was still outraged by the nobles having authority over their land. "Your Majesty! You cannot have them prance in our land and destroy part of it just for domination. Once they are done with the mutants they will turn on us!" He shouted. Ozzy turned to the leader and glared at him. "You will wish you never came here."
Back to top Go down
Zetsu99

Zetsu99

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary   The Sanctuary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 3:13 pm

"shut up and fly bird boy" *guragura says* "lets get them back with humor." *gura says quietly with a wicked smile*
Back to top Go down
Zaine Caesar
Admin
Zaine Caesar

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary   The Sanctuary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 3:22 pm

Zaine said nothing back to ozzy he dranks the water in three large gulps
Back to top Go down
https://enrex.forumotion.com
Zetsu99

Zetsu99

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary   The Sanctuary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 3:28 pm

"see birdy come with me"
Back to top Go down
Zaine Caesar
Admin
Zaine Caesar

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary   The Sanctuary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 2:15 pm

Zaine sat on his throne thinking to himself"..i should not have allowed him to pass for now the mutants wil want to war with us...what shall i do in this event....."he looked up into the sky straight at the sun for the only part of the sactuary that the sun shined down on was his throne"what would you reccomend me to do....i know youre there..chaos 80 years have done alot for me iv seen many things and on that day i saw you"

Zaine flashes back to a time where he was 15 years old , he was by his mother and father and aliamana had just been attacked by the Nobles

Zaine-"mother..what do these people want here.?"*hides behind her*

Zaines Nameless mother-"you need not worry just go now far off into the Serteds where you will remain unharmed do you understand me?"

Zaines father-"listen to your mother ok Zaine we'll be with you shortly"*smiles reassuringly

Zaine-"alright*hugs them each once and dashes as fast as he can (which isnt to fast) to the serteds

He never did see his parents again but what he did see on his way to the serteds was what looked like a hand with an eye behind it and in a solit second it was gone

Zaine flashes back"...i didnt know it then but now i do it was you...wasnt it.."he looks back down his vision now mostly green from staring at the sun"hmmm...perhaps ill speak with you one day"he put his axe against a tree and drifted off to sleep

Back to top Go down
Zaine Caesar
Admin
Zaine Caesar

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary   The Sanctuary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 2:45 pm

Zaine gets up from his throne grabs his axe and dashes at his full speed in a line that will lead straight to the mutants territory
Back to top Go down
Ozzy Stretch

Ozzy Stretch

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary   The Sanctuary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 4:53 pm

Ozzy falls to his side as the king dashes past him. "What is wrong with you?!" He screamed at Guragura. His feathers were puffed out, making him look twice as big as he actually was. The snake man was really getting on his nerves.
Back to top Go down
Zetsu99

Zetsu99

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary   The Sanctuary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 4:07 pm

"leave me alone unlike someone here joining the fight is not my choice"
Back to top Go down
Zaine Caesar
Admin
Zaine Caesar

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary   The Sanctuary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 4:13 pm

Zaine came walking back"a new order is coming into affect...no nobles on our land..this is becoming troublesome gara watch the sactuary ill be on constant patroll ozzy..do what youd like"he walked off
Back to top Go down
Ozzy Stretch

Ozzy Stretch

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary   The Sanctuary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 4:18 pm

Ozzy stared at Garagara with his eyes full of hate. He turned to Zaine. "But... Master... Nothing? I shall help Venom Breath here secure the borders." Ozzy pleaded. He would not even consider sitting back and watching others do the dirty work. Of course he still had the mission in his mind but still...
Back to top Go down
Zetsu99

Zetsu99

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary   The Sanctuary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 4:20 pm

"hmmm I feel some tention"
Back to top Go down
Ozzy Stretch

Ozzy Stretch

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary   The Sanctuary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 4:24 pm

Ozzy glared at snakey and smacked the back of his head. "I recomend you stop being such a smart Alec before you feel how much my wrath really pains people." he growled.
Back to top Go down
Zetsu99

Zetsu99

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary   The Sanctuary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 4:32 pm

"ok but....." *guragura lifts the hilt of his sword with the symbol waving threw the air* "for us jashinists pain is not an issue"
Back to top Go down
Ozzy Stretch

Ozzy Stretch

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary   The Sanctuary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 4:47 pm

Ozzy extended his talons. He wiped his claws at the boy."Will you please just shut up before you regret even opening your mouth?!?" he screeched. He heard some birds fly overhead but payed no attention. This child was going to die if he didn't watch his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Zetsu99

Zetsu99

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary   The Sanctuary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 4:57 pm

"ok so know what shall we do?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary   The Sanctuary - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sanctuary
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enrex  :: Aliamana :: Dene-
Jump to: