Enrex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RPG Forum. Fight for your race to achive your goal!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ozzy Stretch

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ozzy Stretch

Ozzy Stretch

Ozzy Stretch Empty
PostSubject: Ozzy Stretch   Ozzy Stretch Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 2:59 pm

Name: Ozzy Stretch

Background: Ozzy grew up with a family of Ostriches. He wasn't sure where he came from, who his parents were, etc, but he just took in the birds as his family anyways. He became savage and almost barbaric. He never let anyone tell him what to do. Though he was easily manipulated and not very bright, he was heck of a lot stronger than his age allowed.

Animal:Ostrich(Duh)

Element:Wind storms( He can send a blast of about 75 mph winds at you, and about 100mph at strongest.)

Awakening:When his Awakening occurs, Ozzys leg muscles grow even bigger, increasing his speed even more, and he has small wings on his back, wich grow to hold up his weight in flight. He also grows a large beak over his mouth(Even larger one) and his arms and legs grow Talons. He also gets more powerfull in his Wind storms

Last edited by Ozzy Stretch on Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zaine Caesar
Admin
Zaine Caesar

Ozzy Stretch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Stretch   Ozzy Stretch Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 3:42 pm

the dust came 967 years before you were born so fix that, and the wind you can fire drop it down to 75 to 100 xD realistically speaking everyones still part human and 4o mph winds would well...yeah a human other than your awakening is fine all i need you to do is add that in your awakening your wind blast also increases and i am appointing you leader of my attack forces like if we are being invaded ok come to my topic in Dene that i will post soon to recieve orders.
Back to top Go down
https://enrex.forumotion.com
Ozzy Stretch

Ozzy Stretch

Ozzy Stretch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Stretch   Ozzy Stretch Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 3:43 pm

Whoa, thats alot of words... I will fix that and I am approved technically?
Back to top Go down
Zaine Caesar
Admin
Zaine Caesar

Ozzy Stretch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Stretch   Ozzy Stretch Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 3:57 pm

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
https://enrex.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Ozzy Stretch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Stretch   Ozzy Stretch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ozzy Stretch
Page 1 of 1