Enrex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RPG Forum. Fight for your race to achive your goal!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dyavol Relyk

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dyavol Relyk

Dyavol Relyk

Dyavol Relyk Empty
PostSubject: Dyavol Relyk   Dyavol Relyk Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 6:52 pm

Name: Dyavol Relyk

Character Description: I am the first and clearly youngest to band together mutants. My family was murdered by the humans when i was still young, watched as they tore my parents to pieces while they protected me. I had no power as a kid, every shunned me because they thought i was almost human, but when my parents blood spilled, my powers shown through and i threw the mechs threw the wall with my mind.

Power: Telekinesis. I can lift a few tons with my mind and i can train for a bit better (nothing crazy) but i can refine it in a way as i get better because im still young. My expanded mind has also made me a great speaker, so that's how i gained my authority, through power and words.

Transformation: I can see all around my body, and my ability to lift things increases for much heavier things. The hole in my chest opens up and i can minorly control a person thoughts. (only mutants would follow. Humans arent easily controlled, they have to be very weak of mind or in a very bad mental state)
Back to top Go down

Dyavol Relyk
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enrex  :: Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: