Enrex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RPG Forum. Fight for your race to achive your goal!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elias Ivanov

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elias Ivanov

Elias Ivanov

Elias Ivanov Empty
PostSubject: Elias Ivanov   Elias Ivanov Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:28 pm

Name: Elias Ivanov

Character Description: Elias Ivanov, a name that is well known among the nobles. Not for being the best pilot or the smartest, Elias was known as a traitor. In the past he was classified as a child prodigy, excelling in almost everything. He led an average life, had two loving parents, the usual. There was one thing different about him, unlike other nobles he didn't hate mutants. He didn't like them but he didn't hate them either. In truth he actually didn't know what to think about them. This was due to the fact that he had a father that hated all mutants with a passion and a bleeding heart for a mother. This difference led to many arguments between them and Elias just didn't know where he stood. It's true the mutants have killed many nobles but the nobles have also killed many of the mutants. The only reason they seemed to stay together was Elias. Both of Eli's parent's were scientist with different projects, different labs and different teams. His father worked on a bio-weapon to kill the mutants while his mother worked on a cure for them. Elias would often watch them while they worked and even helped them a few times. This of course still left him torn as to what to think of the mutants, until one day. One day in his 10th year Elias and a few other boys "borrowed" their parent’s mechs and set out to explore the outer edge of the mutant territory.
"I hope we run into a mutant," said one of the boys
"What?!? If we do they'll kill us"
"No way, we just kill them with our mechs."
Elias stayed silent and kept up with the other boys while they chatted. After a while a mutant caught them off guard and tackled Elias. The other boys, even the bold one, ran away without looking back.
"What are you doing here, this is our territory," the mutant said, a female and a very young one. "I don't want to fight you, I'll leave right now" Elias was fascinated, a real mutant right in front of him. "Liar! My parents told me the nobles want to kill us all! My parents said none of you can be trusted!" Sounds kinda like my dad "That's what your parents think. What do you think?" The mutant backed off ad thought for a moment "I'm not sure, I never met one." "Well you have now, do I seem all that bad to you?"
The mutant giggled and smiled "Nope, you don't seem bad at all."
"I'm Elias but you can call me Eli."
"I'm Cassandra. All my friends call me Sandy."
From that day Elias would meet up with his new friend in secret. He now knew that not every mutant was as bad as everyone said. "Everyone says that you guys are being punished for your sins," Elias said one day "If it is, I wanna make up for them. I just hope I'm forgiven," Cassandra replied. Elias had devoted all of his time to helping his mother find a cure. This of course did not sit well with his father. Soon he was the one arguing with his father alongside his mother. Outraged his father finally filed a divorce and left them, he still loved his son but he couldn't believe that his wife had poisoned his son's mind. Elias was only 12. One day Elias's father followed him to one of his meetings. His wife wasn't the only one that poisoned his son's mind. An idea then struck him, his weapon would be completed with the help of his brilliant son. He went to his wife's lab and downloaded the data Eli and his mother were using to make their cure. Using this data he finally completed his weapon and intended to use it. Elias didn't find out till the next day, over 4,000 mutants killed at once, his friend one of them. His father had done it, his weapon had worked. Elias stormed into his father’s lab and they started yelling at each other at once. "The mutants poisoned your mind son and thanks to you we now have a weapon to destroy them." Thanks to him? It took awhile before it clicked. "I only did what I did because I love you son." Elias chuckled, picked up a chair and threw it at his father. He missed and smashed open a vile containing the dust. The very dust that made the mutants who they are, they needed it to help make their weapon. Everyone in the room scrambled for a gas mask, everyone except Elias. He had picked up another chair and was smashing everything in sight in a blind rage. “Elias, stop!” Far too late. Elias struck one of the warheads they were making in the lab and boom! Shrapnel tore through his body and a few of the other scientists. The entire building shook violently. Elias woke up in a hospital bed, he could hear his parents and the doctor talking just outside his room. “It seems the weapon you made gave off quite a bit of radiation when it exploded. It seems to have aided the entire process.” “Is my son alright?” It was his mother, it sounded like she had been crying. “He’s alive but…” “He breathed in the dust didn’t he?” His father this time. “Yes, I’m afraid your son is now a mutant.” Elias jumped out of bed and looked in the mirror, parts of his body were now metallic and looked almost like armor. “It’s interesting though, a bio-mechanical mutant,” the doctor said. “Those wretched mutants, they’re the cause of this. They did this to my son” “They didn’t do anything, why must you always blame them?” “Because they poisoned my son’s mind and so did you with your bleeding heart talk!” More arguing, it made Elias furious. When his anger peaked a blot of electricity shot from his hand. This as interesting. The trio outside his room of course heard the explosion and ran into Eli’s room, only to find him gone. He had to get rid of it, all the data on his father’s weapon. His parents spent hours trying to find him, the last place they checked was his father’s lab. The place was trashed, everything was gone. A lone note lay on the floor it read: [b]You claim you love me. If this is true save your son. Cure this mutant or you can kill me like every other mutant. The choice is yours.[b] Eli’s father knew there was no saving his son, he was a mutant now and like every mutant out there he had to be killed. Elias Ivanov, a traitor, a mutant.

Power: Lightning - Can generate electric pulses (Both positive and negative) and either fire them from his hand or realease them as a wave.

Transformation: Can bring down great bolts of electricity (note that when he does this the accuracy is poor and it can only but done twice at 15 post intervals)
Back to top Go down

Elias Ivanov
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enrex  :: Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: